Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Official Game Thread Discussion

edited August 2012 in Game
Okay, this is where all the STG's go, both from TH Project from Amusement Makers, down to the recent TH13. All tips and tricks will be hotlinked here how to capture spellcard blindspots, and all the fresh info from the latest projects from Junya Outa himself will be also pasted here. [Albeit none for now].

Comments

• 11 Comments sorted by
  • Vote Up0Vote Down
    I don't think there is going to be such a  thing as an "official thread on all games ever" thread. TH13 was cool though. Go Sanae. ^_^
  • Vote Up-2Vote Down
    Sanae? More like Slutnae! Am I right?! :3c
  • Vote Up0Vote Down
    At least she was in the game. Keep dreaming Sakuyafags. ^_^
  • Vote Up3Vote Down
    SO HOW ABOUT MIMA COMING BACK, EH?
  • Vote Up1Vote Down
    My vote's still for Luize.  LUIIIIIIZE!!
  • Vote Up1Vote Down
    I think PCB had the purest game mechanics - just the right mix of simplicity and functionality.
  • Vote Up2Vote Down
    I probably played these games at some point in my life. At least enough to know that Subterranean Animism is far and away the best of the bunch. A shame that subsequent releases were so disappointing.
  • Vote Up1Vote Down
    Subterranean Animism is so darn difficult ;~;  Granted, as much as I love Touhou Project, I am actually very poor at gameplay, but...  Blah.  Can't even get past stage 2 in that one, and in all the others I can typically reach at least the Stage 3 boss.  Hell, I've gone up against Shinki and Remilia loads of times.  But SA just leaves me stumped.
  • Vote Up1Vote Down

Subterranean Animism is so darn difficult ;~;  Granted, as much as I love Touhou Project, I am actually very poor at gameplay, but...  Blah.  Can't even get past stage 2 in that one, and in all the others I can typically reach at least the Stage 3 boss.  Hell, I've gone up against Shinki and Remilia loads of times.  But SA just leaves me stumped.

For some reason SA is my favorite. Haven't particularly bothered completing/practicing any of them though, but I dunno I guess I liked how it felt when playing. MoF was good too though, for both of them the control feels really solid. Also probably biased because I started by playing SA. 
  • Vote Up1Vote Down
    I'm pretty bad at gameplay too, though I can sorta hold my own in the fighting games.
  • Vote Up2Vote Down
    I'll admit that when I first played SA I had a lot of trouble with Kisume... orz The difficulty curve in SA is quite a unique one, which probably makes it seem (a lot) harder than the previous ones. I don't remember if I even made it to Koishi on Hard...||||OTL SA is a really good game, nonetheless. Mechanics and story are all excellent in my eyes (even if I can't complete the extra or 1cc ;_;)