Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

The best way to: Choose a Good Modded Controller, Ignore Every one of the Gimmicks

There's a ton of information available about Xbox 360 console and PS3 Modded Controllers. Generally which is a a valuable thing, but the problem is certainly not all of the facts are correct. A lot of it is provided by Modded Controller companies themselves and you know they're not likely to tell the entire truth about their products. This document will explain what each feature is over a PS3 or Xbox 360 Modded Controller so that you can make an educated decision regarding your purchase before you buy.

To start, lets first try to know generally how Modded Controllers work. Most, it not exclusively, of them are planning to have a Microchip installed including a Rapid Fire Mod. A fast Fire Mod may be the Mod that can make your semi-automatic guns shoot like machine guns. It will turn a pistol in to a fully automatic weapon. Rapid Fire is easily the most common and standard feature. You may also hear a Modded Controller be referred to as a Rapid Fire Controller. The reason being the Rapid Fire Mod is indeed often related to them, people will contact them Rapid Fire Controllers.

modded controllers ps4 's pretty basic because like I said, just about every controller has that come with. It starts getting confusing when we talk about other Mods. Associated with because not all companies utilize the exact same good name for what would be the same Mod. We will cover the most typical Mods, let you know whatever they mean, provide you with some alternate names your gonna see, and inform you whether that Mod is often a "Must Have", a "Could Live Without It" or a "Gimmick".

Rapid Fire: Like I said earlier, this Mod is most probably going to be standard on every controller. You could possibly hear Rapid Fire called "Turbo Fire". Although most likely not an alternative on some controllers, we still give it a "Must Have" rating.

Perfect Active Reload: This Mod does precisely what the name says it does. When playing Gears of War, it's going to automatically make your active reloads perfect each time. You won't hear every other names with this Mod. This Mod can certainly help whenever your playing Gears of War and their are not any real side affects into it. I give this Mod a "Must Have" rating.

Sniper Breath: Sniper Breath has become increasingly popular so here's the reduced documented on it. Sniper Breath could make your player automatically hold his breath when you aim your sniper rifle in Call of Duty. That is nice simply because you don't need to worry about pushing every other buttons when you're aiming also it's nice as you are nearly always steady when you aim. The only real downfall to the Mod is almost all that challenging to undertake it manually. I give this Mod a "Could Live Without" rating.

Their you have it. Those are some of the most typical Mods you're going to see right this moment. I've compiled a second list of Mods that you'll probably want on the controller and the one I would steer clear from. Of course, it's all regulated your final decision and a lot of this will depend on which design of player you might be. I'm just here to help you tell you and that means you come up with a better decision.

You're safe to get these mods: Rapid Fire, QuickScope, DropShot, Sniper Breath, Mimic, Dual Rapid Fire, Burst, Quick Reload, Perfect Active Reload

Most likely don't get yourself a dvd mods: JumpShot, Jitter, Auto-Run. Whatever else that's not only list is probably nintendo wii decision.

More information about ps4 modded controllers website: web link.