Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Planned Cosplays!

MaoMao
edited August 2012 in Cosplay
We have your last cosplay... Now how about the future? What is everyone working on? Progress shots? Where are you going to wear it?

I'm still working on Koumajou Densetsu II Meiling. However, I am debating doing another Touhou cosplay for Otakon, where my friend will be doing Genderswapped Sakuya, Genderswapped Meiling, and Genderswapped Shou. I already have Naz for his Shou, but I really don't know if I want to skip out on the chance to cosplay as Meiling or Sakuya. It's really tempting, but I already have so many other costumes planned for Otakon. So now I am just wibbling around trying to make up my mind.

Comments

• 10 Comments sorted by
  • Vote Up1Vote Down
    I've got a Kisume cosplay in the works.  I have the wig already, and I'm still figuring out the rest of it.  Other than that...  I haven't really thought that far ahead.  I guess we'll see~
  • Vote Up1Vote Down
    I have a starfield cape in the making, but I don't quite have the funds (or the skill to make good wings) to go beyond that for a full Utsuho cosplay.
  • Vote Up1Vote Down
    Satori Komeiji, in the style of this artist.
  • Vote Up2Vote Down
    Koakuma. It shouldn't be too difficult, really... I just hope it comes out the way I want it to.
  • Vote Up1Vote Down
    Hong Meiling with Panda Ears. My girl FireFoxx682 will be doing InuSakuya and we're pairing together
  • Vote Up0Vote Down
    I think my next cosplay will be Kasen and debut at Sakura-con unless I can magically whip something up for Aki-con... I guess we'll see. At some point soon I'd also like to make Koishi a reality and actually dip dye the skirt + use patterns for the roses. Koishi is one of my top favorites and constructing a third eye seems like a lot of fun, somehow.
  • Vote Up0Vote Down

My next cosplay isn't a new cosplay just a slight variation of an existing cosplay. For Sakura Con 2013 and for part of day one only I will be doing a formal suit Rinnosuke for the Masquerade Ball event there. It will just be me with a suit with my Rinnosuke wig maybe with the pouch as well and the mask worn at the Masquerade Ball. I don't currently have any new touhou cosplay plans set for 2013 since my Eirin cosplay is still new but for sure in 2014.

• Vote Up-1Vote Down

I think my next cosplay will be Kasen
    Koishi is one of my top favorites

Are you Suikasen's doppleganger? :3
  • Vote Up0Vote Down
    C27 said:

I think my next cosplay will be Kasen
    Koishi is one of my top favorites

Are you Suikasen's doppleganger? :3
    Pwaha, no. I'm sure that we are very different.
  • Vote Up1Vote Down
    I'm starting on my Inu Sakuya cosplay. I'm using my Necomimi ears for it too :) If i am able to, i might try to make a Hina cosplay as well before sakuracon 2013, but no promises.

To go with my Inu Sakuya cosplay, Nate has mentioned that he would be willing to pull off a male Panda Meiling :) So we'll see what happens